Gunman sought in Wynnefield shooting
WYNNEFIELD - November 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting in the Wynnefield section of the city.
Officers were dispatched to 54th Street and Wyndale Avenue at 6:53 a.m. Tuesday where they found one person suffering from a gunshot wound.
The victim was transported to an area hospital with unspecified injuries.
A suspect was reportedly seen fleeing westbound on Gainor Road.
The identity of the victim has not been released.
wynnefield, philadelphia, shooting, crime
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed