Suspect sought in Bensalem carjacking
BENSALEM, Pa. - November 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police in Bensalem, Bucks County need your help identifying a carjacking suspect. The man is accused of stealing a car from a Wawa parking lot.
However, police say he also tried to carjack a 60-year-old woman.
The attack happened at the Redners Market at Knights and Dunksferry roads late last month.
The victim, who didn't want to be identified, told Action News she did what she could to escape.
"So the only thing I knew, because he had a grip on my neck, was to kick him with the one leg that was hanging out of the car and when I did that, I screamed really loud and I immediately shut the door," the victim said.
She called police, but they were unable to track the suspect down.
pennsylvania, bensalem, bucks county, carjacking, crime
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed