Suspect sought in Bensalem carjacking
BENSALEM, Pa. - November 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police in Bensalem, Bucks County need your help identifying a carjacking suspect. The man is accused of stealing a car from a Wawa parking lot.
However, police say he also tried to carjack a 60-year-old woman.
The attack happened at the Redners Market at Knights and Dunksferry roads late last month.
The victim, who didn't want to be identified, told Action News she did what she could to escape.
"So the only thing I knew, because he had a grip on my neck, was to kick him with the one leg that was hanging out of the car and when I did that, I screamed really loud and I immediately shut the door," the victim said.
She called police, but they were unable to track the suspect down.
pennsylvania, bensalem, bucks county, carjacking, crime
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes 5 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 5 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 41 min ago
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp. 42 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 45 min ago
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest 47 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- No charges for 8 NJ wrestlers in lynching photo 27 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Frost Advisory Overnight
5 min ago
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
47 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
45 min ago