Suspect sought in Bensalem carjacking
BENSALEM, Pa. - November 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police in Bensalem, Bucks County need your help identifying a carjacking suspect. The man is accused of stealing a car from a Wawa parking lot.
However, police say he also tried to carjack a 60-year-old woman.
The attack happened at the Redners Market at Knights and Dunksferry roads late last month.
The victim, who didn't want to be identified, told Action News she did what she could to escape.
"So the only thing I knew, because he had a grip on my neck, was to kick him with the one leg that was hanging out of the car and when I did that, I screamed really loud and I immediately shut the door," the victim said.
She called police, but they were unable to track the suspect down.
pennsylvania, bensalem, bucks county, carjacking, crime
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- Slightly Cooler Sunday 21 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen 30 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
21 min ago
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
30 min ago