Police: Man posted sex tape of ex out of anger
NEWTOWN, Pa. - November 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- A suburban Philadelphia man is facing obscenity and harassment charges after police say he posted a video he made of a tryst with a former girlfriend.
The Delaware County Daily Times reports 20-year-old Christopher Thomas Scott was arrested Monday after his former girlfriend contacted police last month.
Police say Scott acknowledged posting the video during a search of his home. Investigators say Scott said he posted it online because he was upset over their breakup.
The Delaware County Daily Times report says the woman told police she had lost her job and been subject to harassment as a result of the video being posted online.
Thomas is free on bail. A phone message left for his attorney was not immediately returned.
Information from: Delaware County Daily Times, http://www.delcotimes.com
sex, bucks county, pennsylvania, crime
- Suspects wanted for carjacking, abduction 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Macklemore, Lamar muscle into Grammy picture