Police make a drug bust at N.J. gas station
CHERRY HILL, N.J. - November 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- Cherry Hill Police made arrests at a Cherry Hill Exxon Station where they were selling a lot more than gasoline and anti-freeze.
The drug arrests happened on Route 70 and Springdale Road, after a month long undercover investigation.
Police arrested 27 year old Hahsan Azhar of mount laurel and employee Kelly Robinson of Oaklyn, age 44.
Police say the suspects were selling synthetic marijuana, regular marijuana, oxycodone pills, and cocaine.
Lawmen also seized about $10,000 in cash.
cherry hill, drugs, new jersey, crime
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house 49 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run 45 min ago
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos