Man shot during robbery attempt in Northern Liberties
PHILADELPHIA - November 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- Robbery was the motive behind a shooting in Northern Liberties Saturday night.
Police responded to 7th and Fairmount around 7:00pm where they found a 28-year-old man shot in the neck.
He is listed in stable condition.
Police have not said what, if anything was stolen.
The gunman is still on the loose.
robbery, shooting, northern liberties, philadelphia, pennsylvania, crime
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student death 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Hunt for missing Malaysian jet widens 23 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash 53 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike pileup focus of senate hearing 18 min ago
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos