Search widens for NJ father sought in girl's death
WALL, N.J. (AP) - November 27, 2011 (WPVI) -- The search for a central New Jersey man charged with murder in the death of his 2-year-old daughter has gone nationwide.
First Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor Christopher Gramiccioni says the FBI and U.S. Marshals are among several agencies now involved in the search for 27-year-old Arthur Morgan III of Ocean Township. Morgan also was added this weekend as a featured fugitive on the "America's Most Wanted" television show's website.
Authorities believe Morgan fled the state and may have headed out West after Tierra Morgan-Glover was killed Monday, after he picked her up for a court-approved visit.
The toddler was still strapped in her car seat when she was found partially submerged in a creek at Shark River Park in Wall, N.J. The cause of death was listed as "homicidal violence."
baby death, new jersey, crime
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos