Man critical after Holmesburg shooting
HOLMESBURG - November 29, 2011 (WPVI) -- A man is critical after being shot in Philadelphia's Holmesburg section.
The shooting took place along the 7600 block of Torresdale Avenue shortly after 4:00 p.m.
Police say a 23-year-old man was shot in the neck and back.
Medics responded and rushed the man to Aria Hospital Torresdale Division for treatment.
There is no word on a suspect.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, holmesburg, shooting, crime
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm 4 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof. 38 min ago
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Pa. girl, 18, survives bear attack 14 min ago
- Man shot, killed on Kensington street 40 min ago
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges 23 min ago
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial 26 min ago
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
4 min ago
- Katherine Scott reports on bitter cold...
15 min ago
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year';...
23 min ago