Man fatally shot in Kensington
KENSINGTON - December 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- A man is dead after a shooting in the Kensington section of Philadelphia.
The shooting happened after 8:00 p.m. along the 1800 block of Hart Lane.
Arriving officers discovered a 23-year-old man down on the street with multiple wounds.
He was rushed to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
It is believed the shooter fled the scene in a dark colored car.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, kensington, shooting, crime
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 4 min ago
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 36 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 4 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 4 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls 4 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
4 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
4 min ago