Man fatally shot in Kensington
KENSINGTON - December 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- A man is dead after a shooting in the Kensington section of Philadelphia.
The shooting happened after 8:00 p.m. along the 1800 block of Hart Lane.
Arriving officers discovered a 23-year-old man down on the street with multiple wounds.
He was rushed to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
It is believed the shooter fled the scene in a dark colored car.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, kensington, shooting, crime
- Photos: Recent prostitution arrests in Philadelphia
- Clouds to sun, cool today 59 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 8 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 45 min ago
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape