Man fatally shot in Kensington
KENSINGTON - December 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- A man is dead after a shooting in the Kensington section of Philadelphia.
The shooting happened after 8:00 p.m. along the 1800 block of Hart Lane.
Arriving officers discovered a 23-year-old man down on the street with multiple wounds.
He was rushed to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
It is believed the shooter fled the scene in a dark colored car.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, kensington, shooting, crime
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Warm and humid, 80s again today 36 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Report: FBI agent fatally shoots Tsarnaev associate 24 min ago
- Man gunned down at water ice stand
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Bar fight ends with 2 shot in SW Philadelphia
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Suicide at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris
- Vatican insists that no papal exorcism took place
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
36 min ago