Man fatally shot in Kensington
KENSINGTON - December 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- A man is dead after a shooting in the Kensington section of Philadelphia.
The shooting happened after 8:00 p.m. along the 1800 block of Hart Lane.
Arriving officers discovered a 23-year-old man down on the street with multiple wounds.
He was rushed to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
It is believed the shooter fled the scene in a dark colored car.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, kensington, shooting, crime
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 45 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos