Burlington Co. man arrested for child luring
SHAMONG TWP., N.J. - December 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- A man has been arrested on child luring charges after, police say, he approached two teenage girls.
The incidents happened back on December 5th in the Fawn Lake Village in Shamong Township, Burlington County.
Police say 52-year-old David Neugent of Tabernacle approached a 16-year-old girl in his SUV. Neugent began a conversation with the girl, police say, and told her to get into his vehicle so he could give her a ride to the bus stop or school.
The girl did not go with him and reported the incident.
While investigating, police say they came across another girl who was approached by Neugent.
Neugent was charged with Child Luring and lodged in the Burlington County Jail in lieu of $50,000 bail (no 10%).
Anyone with information in regards to this or any similar incident involving David Neugent is asked to contact Trooper B. Arnesen at NJSP Red Lion Station: (609) 859-1432.
new jersey, burlington county, child luring, crime
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd 24 min ago
- Easter Sunshine Sunday 28 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Stabbing at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing
- Woman's body found in Berks County
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- It's a boy - again for Jamie Apody! 16 min ago
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
10 min ago