Burlington Co. man arrested for child luring
SHAMONG TWP., N.J. - December 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- A man has been arrested on child luring charges after, police say, he approached two teenage girls.
The incidents happened back on December 5th in the Fawn Lake Village in Shamong Township, Burlington County.
Police say 52-year-old David Neugent of Tabernacle approached a 16-year-old girl in his SUV. Neugent began a conversation with the girl, police say, and told her to get into his vehicle so he could give her a ride to the bus stop or school.
The girl did not go with him and reported the incident.
While investigating, police say they came across another girl who was approached by Neugent.
Neugent was charged with Child Luring and lodged in the Burlington County Jail in lieu of $50,000 bail (no 10%).
Anyone with information in regards to this or any similar incident involving David Neugent is asked to contact Trooper B. Arnesen at NJSP Red Lion Station: (609) 859-1432.
new jersey, burlington county, child luring, crime
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway 1 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 34 min ago
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 1 min ago
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport