Burlington Co. man arrested for child luring
SHAMONG TWP., N.J. - December 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- A man has been arrested on child luring charges after, police say, he approached two teenage girls.
The incidents happened back on December 5th in the Fawn Lake Village in Shamong Township, Burlington County.
Police say 52-year-old David Neugent of Tabernacle approached a 16-year-old girl in his SUV. Neugent began a conversation with the girl, police say, and told her to get into his vehicle so he could give her a ride to the bus stop or school.
The girl did not go with him and reported the incident.
While investigating, police say they came across another girl who was approached by Neugent.
Neugent was charged with Child Luring and lodged in the Burlington County Jail in lieu of $50,000 bail (no 10%).
Anyone with information in regards to this or any similar incident involving David Neugent is asked to contact Trooper B. Arnesen at NJSP Red Lion Station: (609) 859-1432.
new jersey, burlington county, child luring, crime
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 5 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire 24 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos