Teen trio admits smearing cake with feces in prank
WEST CHESTER, Pa. - December 22, 2011 (WPVI) -- Three Pennsylvania teens must clean toilets, urinals and bed pans after admitting they iced a birthday cake with feces as a prank on a high school classmate.
The Daily Local News of West Chester reports the girls were also ordered Monday to pick up dog droppings at a local park during their 200 hours of community service in return for guilty pleas stemming from the March incident at Avon Grove High School.
Authorities say the trio and a juvenile student provided school officials with written confessions after a classmate and her family was sickened by the cake.
The Daily Local News report say Mayra Flores, Ana Mireles and Sandra Ortiz also received probation after pleading guilty to recklessly endangering another person and conspiracy.
The juvenile's case is still pending.
Information from: Daily Local News, http://www.dailylocal.com
west chester, pennsylvania, crime
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today 38 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped girls in class 11 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 1 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 13 min ago
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 5 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 52 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
13 min ago