Teen trio admits smearing cake with feces in prank
WEST CHESTER, Pa. - December 22, 2011 (WPVI) -- Three Pennsylvania teens must clean toilets, urinals and bed pans after admitting they iced a birthday cake with feces as a prank on a high school classmate.
The Daily Local News of West Chester reports the girls were also ordered Monday to pick up dog droppings at a local park during their 200 hours of community service in return for guilty pleas stemming from the March incident at Avon Grove High School.
Authorities say the trio and a juvenile student provided school officials with written confessions after a classmate and her family was sickened by the cake.
The Daily Local News report say Mayra Flores, Ana Mireles and Sandra Ortiz also received probation after pleading guilty to recklessly endangering another person and conspiracy.
The juvenile's case is still pending.
Information from: Daily Local News, http://www.dailylocal.com
west chester, pennsylvania, crime
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 11 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet 55 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act 39 min ago