Teen trio admits smearing cake with feces in prank
WEST CHESTER, Pa. - December 22, 2011 (WPVI) -- Three Pennsylvania teens must clean toilets, urinals and bed pans after admitting they iced a birthday cake with feces as a prank on a high school classmate.
The Daily Local News of West Chester reports the girls were also ordered Monday to pick up dog droppings at a local park during their 200 hours of community service in return for guilty pleas stemming from the March incident at Avon Grove High School.
Authorities say the trio and a juvenile student provided school officials with written confessions after a classmate and her family was sickened by the cake.
The Daily Local News report say Mayra Flores, Ana Mireles and Sandra Ortiz also received probation after pleading guilty to recklessly endangering another person and conspiracy.
The juvenile's case is still pending.
Information from: Daily Local News, http://www.dailylocal.com
west chester, pennsylvania, crime
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Witnesses: Car drives into crowd at Virginia parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case 47 min ago
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion 32 min ago
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen