67-year-old shot multiple times in West Oak Lane
WEST OAK LANE - December 28, 2011 (WPVI) -- A 67-year old man is critical after being shot in Philadelphia's West Oak Lane section.
The shooting happened around 7:15 p.m. along the 1900 block of 74th Avenue.
Police say the victim was walking along the block when two men, wearing masks, approached him.
The 67-year-old was shot once in the chest and once in each arm.
Police rushed the man to Albert Einstein Medical Center where he is critical.
The motive appears to be robbery.
Police believe the suspects got away in a red Ford Taurus.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, west oak lane, shooting, crime
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Back yard bear prompts photos, videos
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Desmond's slam leads Nats over Phillies