67-year-old shot multiple times in West Oak Lane
WEST OAK LANE - December 28, 2011 (WPVI) -- A 67-year old man is critical after being shot in Philadelphia's West Oak Lane section.
The shooting happened around 7:15 p.m. along the 1900 block of 74th Avenue.
Police say the victim was walking along the block when two men, wearing masks, approached him.
The 67-year-old was shot once in the chest and once in each arm.
Police rushed the man to Albert Einstein Medical Center where he is critical.
The motive appears to be robbery.
Police believe the suspects got away in a red Ford Taurus.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, west oak lane, shooting, crime
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting 53 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 23 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 54 min ago
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
23 min ago
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
53 min ago