Man critical in East Mt. Airy shooting
EAST MOUNT AIRY - January 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man is critical after being shot in Philadelphia's East Mount Airy section.
The shooting happened along the 200 block of East Hortter Street shortly after 4:00 p.m.
Arriving officers located a 21-year-old man with a gunshot wound to the abdomen.
Medics responded and transported the victim to Albert Einstein Medical Center for care.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, shooting, east mount airy, crime
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet 1 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 45 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 52 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ