Man critical in East Mt. Airy shooting
EAST MOUNT AIRY - January 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man is critical after being shot in Philadelphia's East Mount Airy section.
The shooting happened along the 200 block of East Hortter Street shortly after 4:00 p.m.
Arriving officers located a 21-year-old man with a gunshot wound to the abdomen.
Medics responded and transported the victim to Albert Einstein Medical Center for care.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, shooting, east mount airy, crime
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 2 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 54 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
54 min ago