Man critical in East Mt. Airy shooting
EAST MOUNT AIRY - January 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man is critical after being shot in Philadelphia's East Mount Airy section.
The shooting happened along the 200 block of East Hortter Street shortly after 4:00 p.m.
Arriving officers located a 21-year-old man with a gunshot wound to the abdomen.
Medics responded and transported the victim to Albert Einstein Medical Center for care.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, shooting, east mount airy, crime
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom