Woman admits to fatal Cherry Hill hit and run
CHERRY HILL, N.J. - January 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 25-year-old Camden County woman admitted Thursday to running over a pedestrian in Cherry Hill and then driving off.
Elisha Pollosco pleaded guilty to September's fatal hit and run of Binh Tsan, a 25-year-old woman from Runnemede.
Investigators say Pollosco tried to cover up the damage to her car, but a tip led to her arrest.
She faces up to 10 years in prison.
new jersey, camden county, hit and run, cherry hill, crime
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 10 min ago
- Temps Soar 26 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 13 min ago
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student 28 min ago
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd 30 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 20 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar
26 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
10 min ago