Woman admits to fatal Cherry Hill hit and run
CHERRY HILL, N.J. - January 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 25-year-old Camden County woman admitted Thursday to running over a pedestrian in Cherry Hill and then driving off.
Elisha Pollosco pleaded guilty to September's fatal hit and run of Binh Tsan, a 25-year-old woman from Runnemede.
Investigators say Pollosco tried to cover up the damage to her car, but a tip led to her arrest.
She faces up to 10 years in prison.
new jersey, camden county, hit and run, cherry hill, crime
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 46 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd 55 min ago
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 30 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 12 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball