Gunfire riddles West Kensington home
PHILADELPHIA - January 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Gunfire riddled the home in the 1900 block of East Clearfield in the West Kensington section of Philadelphia Friday night.
It happened just after 7:00pm. Police responded to a 911 call of several shots fired through the front window of a two store row home.
The home was occupied at the time, but there were no reports of injuries.
Police have no suspects or motives.
shooting, west kensington, philadelphia, pennsylvania, crime
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler! 40 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash 11 min ago
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd. 3 min ago
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 30 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and Cooler!
40 min ago