Pa. man gets house arrest for posting sex tape
NEWTOWN, Pa. - January 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A suburban Philadelphia man must spend a dozen weekends in jail for posting a video he made of a tryst with a former girlfriend online.
Christopher Thomas Scott was ordered to spend at least three months on house arrest with weekend stays at a the Delaware County jail after pleading guilty Tuesday to misdemeanor obscenity and harassment charges.
Scott was charged last fall after his ex-girlfriend called police to report the video had been posted online. The woman claimed the video forced her to resign from her job.
Scott told police who searched his home in October that he'd posted the video because he was upset over their breakup.
The Delaware County Daily Times reports a civil suit is pending.
Information from: Delaware County Daily Times, http://www.delcotimes.com
sex, bucks county, pennsylvania, crime
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12 33 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 20 min ago
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape