Pa. man gets house arrest for posting sex tape
NEWTOWN, Pa. - January 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A suburban Philadelphia man must spend a dozen weekends in jail for posting a video he made of a tryst with a former girlfriend online.
Christopher Thomas Scott was ordered to spend at least three months on house arrest with weekend stays at a the Delaware County jail after pleading guilty Tuesday to misdemeanor obscenity and harassment charges.
Scott was charged last fall after his ex-girlfriend called police to report the video had been posted online. The woman claimed the video forced her to resign from her job.
Scott told police who searched his home in October that he'd posted the video because he was upset over their breakup.
The Delaware County Daily Times reports a civil suit is pending.
Information from: Delaware County Daily Times, http://www.delcotimes.com
sex, bucks county, pennsylvania, crime
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 35 min ago
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ