2 killed in Reading triple shooting
READING, Pa - January 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two people are dead, and another person was injured in Reading's first homicide of 2012.
Reading Police said they were called to the 300 block of Pear Street for a report of a fight around 11:50 pm Friday.
Police said shortly after they were called out for the fight incident, it was also reported that shots were fired in the area.
Geovanie Collazo-Rosa, 23, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Officials said Efrain Lopez-Collazo, 51, was declared dead at Reading Hospital. A third person was transported to a local hospital, according to police.
There's no word on any arrests in the deadly shooting.
Reading Police and detectives are continuing to investigate.
pennsylvania, berks county, reading, homicide, crime
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot and killed in Wilmington
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Video: Woman finds, returns envelope full of cash