2 killed in Reading triple shooting
READING, Pa - January 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two people are dead, and another person was injured in Reading's first homicide of 2012.
Reading Police said they were called to the 300 block of Pear Street for a report of a fight around 11:50 pm Friday.
Police said shortly after they were called out for the fight incident, it was also reported that shots were fired in the area.
Geovanie Collazo-Rosa, 23, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Officials said Efrain Lopez-Collazo, 51, was declared dead at Reading Hospital. A third person was transported to a local hospital, according to police.
There's no word on any arrests in the deadly shooting.
Reading Police and detectives are continuing to investigate.
pennsylvania, berks county, reading, homicide, crime
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 10 min ago
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos