Police: Man kills estranged wife and her boyfriend
NOCKAMIXON, Pa. - January 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Bucks County man is facing charges after police say he attacked and killed his estranged wife and her boyfriend in Nockamixon Township.
It was around 5:25 a.m. when Pennsylvania State Police were called to the Schoolhouse Apartments on the 8700 block of Easton Road.
Once on the scene, police found 43-year-old Frederick Tarantino dead outside the building. Police say Tarantino was ambushed by 41-year-old Lloyd Hill, as he left the apartment.
After that, Hill allegedly went inside and stabbed his estranged wife 36-year-old Stefanie Hill, who later died from her injuries.
Hill's teenage daughter witnessed the attack and immediately called police.
Hill was later apprehended without incident when his car was found near an area middle school.
Family and friends of the slain couple can't make sense of it.
"Fred was a great guy, they are all great people and they just did not deserve it," said Kim Saunders. Her son is the boyfriend of the Hill's teenage daughter.
Police have not indicated what the possible motive was.
More information will be released following a 5:00 p.m. press conference.
pennsylvania, bucks county, homicide, stabbing, crime
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 42 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from Del. River minivan plunge
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
42 min ago