Police: Man kills estranged wife and her boyfriend
NOCKAMIXON, Pa. - January 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Bucks County man is facing charges after police say he attacked and killed his estranged wife and her boyfriend in Nockamixon Township.
It was around 5:25 a.m. when Pennsylvania State Police were called to the Schoolhouse Apartments on the 8700 block of Easton Road.
Once on the scene, police found 43-year-old Frederick Tarantino dead outside the building. Police say Tarantino was ambushed by 41-year-old Lloyd Hill, as he left the apartment.
After that, Hill allegedly went inside and stabbed his estranged wife 36-year-old Stefanie Hill, who later died from her injuries.
Hill's teenage daughter witnessed the attack and immediately called police.
Hill was later apprehended without incident when his car was found near an area middle school.
Family and friends of the slain couple can't make sense of it.
"Fred was a great guy, they are all great people and they just did not deserve it," said Kim Saunders. Her son is the boyfriend of the Hill's teenage daughter.
Police have not indicated what the possible motive was.
More information will be released following a 5:00 p.m. press conference.
pennsylvania, bucks county, homicide, stabbing, crime
- Faith-healing couple held on $250,000 a piece 8 min ago
- Lots of clouds, damp and cool today 44 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- AC casino manager charged with promoting prostitution
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- 3rd Phila. police-involved shooting in 2 days
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- Firing of school official in dog waste incident overturned
- 3 injured in Coatesville industrial accident
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk...
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Runways reopen after emergency at Heathrow Airport