Mother, daughter shot in Tioga-Nicetown
TIOGA-NICETOWN - January 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for a suspect in the shooting of a woman and her teenage daughter.
The shooting happened around 7:30 p.m. Sunday in the 1900 block of Rowan Street in the city's Tioga-Nicetown section.
Police say a 34-year-old woman was shot twice in the back and her 13-year-old daughter was shot twice in the right leg. Both were taken to Temple University Hospital.
According to police PR, the girl was treated and released from the hospital. The teen's mother remains hospitalized in stable condition.
Police say they know who the trigger man is, but he remains at large.
shooting, tioga, nicetown, philadelphia, crime
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ