Police: Delco teacher punched student
RADNOR, Pa. - February 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- A teacher at a suburban Philadelphia center for at-risk children faces assault charges after he allegedly pulled a female student into a hallway and punched her in the face.
Radnor Township police say 41-year-old Richard Little assaulted the student last week at Presbyterian Children's Village. Authorities say it started when Little says the student threw chalk at him.
Investigators say a supervisor at the center told officers he saw Little pull the girl into the hallway and hit her in the face.
Little posted bail after being arraigned on charges including aggravated assault, simple assault and reckless endangerment.
A phone message left for Little's attorney was not immediately returned Thursday.
pennsylvania, delaware county, assault, children, crime
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- Neighbors help residents escape Trenton fire 23 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons 38 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Doors smashed in 2 Prices Corner store burglaries
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ