NJ woman, 60, arrested for prostitution
VINELAND, N.J. - February 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 60-year-old woman from Vineland, New Jersey has been arrested on prostitution charges.
Babette Massaro was arrested on January 24th after police surveillance operation in her neighborhood.
It all began when, police said, they were tipped off that men were coming and going from her house on Conley Drive.
During the January 24th operation, police questioned a man they saw leaving Massaro's house. That man allegedly told police he had paid for sex.
Massaro was jailed on $10,000 bail.
new jersey, cumberland county, prostitution, crime
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Several cars vandalized in South Philadelphia 8 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish