NJ woman, 60, arrested for prostitution
VINELAND, N.J. - February 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 60-year-old woman from Vineland, New Jersey has been arrested on prostitution charges.
Babette Massaro was arrested on January 24th after police surveillance operation in her neighborhood.
It all began when, police said, they were tipped off that men were coming and going from her house on Conley Drive.
During the January 24th operation, police questioned a man they saw leaving Massaro's house. That man allegedly told police he had paid for sex.
Massaro was jailed on $10,000 bail.
new jersey, cumberland county, prostitution, crime
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 14 min ago
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ