NJ woman, 60, arrested for prostitution
VINELAND, N.J. - February 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 60-year-old woman from Vineland, New Jersey has been arrested on prostitution charges.
Babette Massaro was arrested on January 24th after police surveillance operation in her neighborhood.
It all began when, police said, they were tipped off that men were coming and going from her house on Conley Drive.
During the January 24th operation, police questioned a man they saw leaving Massaro's house. That man allegedly told police he had paid for sex.
Massaro was jailed on $10,000 bail.
new jersey, cumberland county, prostitution, crime
- 3 children rescued from Southwest Phila. house fire
- Windy And Cool
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- Fire forces evacuation of N. Phila. high-rise apt.
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Cold start to 1st summer after Sandy at Jersey Shore
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- No quick fix for downed bridge on holiday weekend
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Actor Tyler Perry donates $100K to Ohio schools
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos