Man assaulted, robbed in Fairmount Park
FAIRMOUNT PARK - February 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police tell Action News that a man was a robbed and assaulted with a knife by an unknown assailant in Fairmount Park.
It happened Saturday while the man was walking along the 2600 block of Pennsylvania Avenue.
The victim told police he was approached by a man with a knife who took an unknown amount of cash and stabbed him in the leg.
The man was taken to a local hospital for his injuries. No word on his condition.
No arrests have been made.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, fairmount park, robbery, assault, crime
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings