Woman critical after Port Richmond shooting
PORT RICHMOND - February 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a 25-year-old woman is in critical condition after she was shot in the head in Port Richmond.
It happened around 4:30 p.m. Sunday at the intersection of Ruth and East Orleans streets.
Officers received the report of a shooting and arrived to find the victim suffering a gunshot wound to the forehead.
She was rushed to Temple University hospital.
No arrests have been made but police say they are looking for two Hispanic males, last seen fleeing on Indiana Street in possibly a white Acura or Honda.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, port richmond, shooting, crime
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 35 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd. 11 min ago
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
35 min ago