Woman critical after Port Richmond shooting
PORT RICHMOND - February 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a 25-year-old woman is in critical condition after she was shot in the head in Port Richmond.
It happened around 4:30 p.m. Sunday at the intersection of Ruth and East Orleans streets.
Officers received the report of a shooting and arrived to find the victim suffering a gunshot wound to the forehead.
She was rushed to Temple University hospital.
No arrests have been made but police say they are looking for two Hispanic males, last seen fleeing on Indiana Street in possibly a white Acura or Honda.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, port richmond, shooting, crime
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death 16 min ago
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released 42 min ago
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 35 min ago
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight crime 31 min ago
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- The 10-minute nose job
2 min ago
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
42 min ago
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off...
35 min ago