Woman critical after Port Richmond shooting
PORT RICHMOND - February 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a 25-year-old woman is in critical condition after she was shot in the head in Port Richmond.
It happened around 4:30 p.m. Sunday at the intersection of Ruth and East Orleans streets.
Officers received the report of a shooting and arrived to find the victim suffering a gunshot wound to the forehead.
She was rushed to Temple University hospital.
No arrests have been made but police say they are looking for two Hispanic males, last seen fleeing on Indiana Street in possibly a white Acura or Honda.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, port richmond, shooting, crime
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 32 min ago
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection 47 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion 32 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 1 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 27 min ago
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Skippack student hospitalized with...
47 min ago