Woman critical after Port Richmond shooting
PORT RICHMOND - February 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a 25-year-old woman is in critical condition after she was shot in the head in Port Richmond.
It happened around 4:30 p.m. Sunday at the intersection of Ruth and East Orleans streets.
Officers received the report of a shooting and arrived to find the victim suffering a gunshot wound to the forehead.
She was rushed to Temple University hospital.
No arrests have been made but police say they are looking for two Hispanic males, last seen fleeing on Indiana Street in possibly a white Acura or Honda.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, port richmond, shooting, crime
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad 47 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting