Armed man robs Southwest Phila. market
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - February 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating an armed robbery at a Southwest Philadelphia market.
The robbery took place shortly before 8:00 p.m.at Rivas Mini Market, located along the 2600 block of South 66th Street.
Police say at least one man, armed with a gun, entered the store and announced a holdup.
After receiving the contents of the cash drawer, the man fled.
No one was hurt during the robbery.
No description of the suspect has been released.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, southwest philadelphia, robbery, guns, crime
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville 39 min ago
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight 44 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, hit other states 36 min ago
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 winners list
- Search for missing college student from...
39 min ago
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, hit...
36 min ago
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
44 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos