Armed man robs Southwest Phila. market
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - February 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating an armed robbery at a Southwest Philadelphia market.
The robbery took place shortly before 8:00 p.m.at Rivas Mini Market, located along the 2600 block of South 66th Street.
Police say at least one man, armed with a gun, entered the store and announced a holdup.
After receiving the contents of the cash drawer, the man fled.
No one was hurt during the robbery.
No description of the suspect has been released.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, southwest philadelphia, robbery, guns, crime
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Warm and humid, 80s again today 47 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide 53 min ago
- SW Phila. shootings possibly connected to bar fight
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Report: FBI agent fatally shoots Tsarnaev associate
- D.A.: Girlfriend's murder in Chesco 'an execution'
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
53 min ago