Newark, Del. man arrested on child porn charges
WILMIINGTON, Del. - February 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Attorney General's Office says a Newark man has been arrested on charges of dealing child pornography.
Authorities said Wednesday that 60-year-old Gordon M. Riggs was charged on 25 counts. He is being held on $500,000 secured bail.
Officials say an online undercover investigation led detectives to Riggs' home and a search warrant was obtained.
On Tuesday, police seized four computers and digital media. Officers say more than 25 images of child pornography were found.
delaware, children, pornography, newark, crime
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 44 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill 24 min ago
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar