1 arrested, 1 sought in West Oak Lane shooting
WEST OAK LANE - February 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Philadelphia Police Department says one man has been arrested but another man is being sought in connection with a shooting in the West Oak Lane section.
Stefon Locke, 21, of the 1900 block of 73rd Avenue, was arrested on Tuesday and charged with attempted murder, aggravated assault, and related offenses.
Investigators are still looking for 19-year-old Shaquille Henderson of the 1500 block of North 13th Street.
Anyone with information is asked contact the Philadelphia Police Department at 215-686-TIPS (8477) or at phillypolice.com.
The shooting happened at 9:42 p.m. on December 27th. Investigators say the victim was sitting in a vehicle at 19th and 72nd when an unknown man approached and got in his car.
Police say that man got out the car and another man got in. That man produced a gun and fired several shots, critically injuring the victim.
Both suspects then fled south toward Dallas Street, police said.
shooting, west oak lane, pennsylvania, philadelphia, crime
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged 7 min ago
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker 33 min ago
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
46 min ago