Suspect sought in Montco home burglaries
HATFIELD TWP., Pa. - February 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Montgomery County authorities are investigating a series of burglaries in Hatfield Township.
The township is investigating three residential burglaries that have occurred in the past few weeks.
The first was reported on January 28 in the 2600 block of Linelexington Road where the suspect broke in through a garage door and stole jewelry.
The second occurred on February 21 in the 2700 block of Orvilla Road. The burglar entered through the front door and took coins and jewelry.
A third burglary occurred today in the 2400 block of Orvilla Road. Police say the burglar went through a rear door and stole jewelry.
There is no word on the suspect's description.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, burglary, crime
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 4 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike 10 min ago
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains 41 min ago
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg 27 min ago
- Students evacuated in Camden H.S. gas leak 34 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 1 min ago
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare 42 min ago
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
4 min ago
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
10 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
1 min ago