Suspect sought in Montco home burglaries
HATFIELD TWP., Pa. - February 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Montgomery County authorities are investigating a series of burglaries in Hatfield Township.
The township is investigating three residential burglaries that have occurred in the past few weeks.
The first was reported on January 28 in the 2600 block of Linelexington Road where the suspect broke in through a garage door and stole jewelry.
The second occurred on February 21 in the 2700 block of Orvilla Road. The burglar entered through the front door and took coins and jewelry.
A third burglary occurred today in the 2400 block of Orvilla Road. Police say the burglar went through a rear door and stole jewelry.
There is no word on the suspect's description.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, burglary, crime
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating 30 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos 38 min ago
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County
- Suspicious package found outside Planet Fitness in Olney
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash 9 min ago
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
9 min ago