More charges in Pa. sex-for-tattoo case
BRISTOL TWP., Pa. - February 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Philadelphia-area man already charged with trading a tattoo for sex with an underage girl and sexually assaulting more than a dozen children is now facing additional charges.
Thirty-five-year-old Walter Meyerle was arraigned Wednesday on charges related to the alleged sexual assaults of a 12-year-old girl.
Meyerle was charged last year with sexual assaults on 14 children and 2 adults over a 13-year span.
The Bucks County Courier Times (http://bit.ly/AfKR0v ) reports prosecutors have asked the court to combine Meyerle's sex cases with an alleged prison break attempt.
The Falls man was already being held at Bucks County Prison on $5 million bail when the new charges were filed.
Defense attorney Kevin Wray tells The Associated Press he has questions about statements made to police and believes investigators failed to attempt to gather necessary physical evidence. Wray says his client steadfastly denies wrongdoing.
Information from: Bucks County Courier Times
pennsylvania, child sex assault, sex assault, sex offenders, bucks county, crime
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students 14 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 49 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 14 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty 21 min ago
- Person possibly struck by train in Center City 38 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Accused Craigslist robber charged with murdering accomplice
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
14 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos