Man in custody after police chase ends in Phila.
PHILADELPHIA - February 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man was taken into custody after a police chase ended in Philadelphia on Thursday morning.
The pursuit began around 11:00 a.m. when Philadelphia police began pursuit of a suspect in a silver vehicle.
That pursuit continued on Kelly Drive going away from the city.
It eventually ended when police were able to stop the vehicle on Hunting Park Avenue near Fox Street.
Chopper 6 HD was overhead as a man was placed in a police van.
It is unknown who that man is or what he was wanted for.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, police chase, crime
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 24 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 53 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 45 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 9 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
9 min ago