Man in custody after police chase ends in Phila.
PHILADELPHIA - February 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man was taken into custody after a police chase ended in Philadelphia on Thursday morning.
The pursuit began around 11:00 a.m. when Philadelphia police began pursuit of a suspect in a silver vehicle.
That pursuit continued on Kelly Drive going away from the city.
It eventually ended when police were able to stop the vehicle on Hunting Park Avenue near Fox Street.
Chopper 6 HD was overhead as a man was placed in a police van.
It is unknown who that man is or what he was wanted for.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, police chase, crime
- More Snow on the Way 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Video: Preparing for more snow
- Video: Tracking more snow 29 min ago
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school 7 min ago
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft
- Study: Child an hour injured on high chairs
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations 8 min ago
- Video: Recapping the Eagles Snow Bowl 15 min ago
- Roy Halladay retires after 16 seasons 11 min ago
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say
- More Snow on the Way
9 min ago