Man in custody after police chase ends in Phila.
PHILADELPHIA - February 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man was taken into custody after a police chase ended in Philadelphia on Thursday morning.
The pursuit began around 11:00 a.m. when Philadelphia police began pursuit of a suspect in a silver vehicle.
That pursuit continued on Kelly Drive going away from the city.
It eventually ended when police were able to stop the vehicle on Hunting Park Avenue near Fox Street.
Chopper 6 HD was overhead as a man was placed in a police van.
It is unknown who that man is or what he was wanted for.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, police chase, crime
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 57 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ