Sketch released of Main Line robbery suspect
RADNOR, Pa. - February 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Radnor Police released a sketch of one of the men they say robbed a Main Line jewelry store.
On Feb. 22, police say the man pictured above and at least four to five others entered the Bernie Robbins Fine Jewelry store on the 500 block of Lancaster Avenue.
Upon entering the store, the suspects smashed several cases and removed an undetermined amount of jewelry.
Authorities say all the suspects appeared to be wearing a covering over their faces expect for one.
The unmasked suspect is described as a light-skinned black male, with very short hair and a thin build.
Bernie Robbins Jewelers is now offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the bandits.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Radnor Police at 610-668-0503.
pennsylvania, robbery, jewelry, delaware county, crime
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday 55 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean 51 min ago
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
55 min ago