Man shot multiple times dies in N. Phila.
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - February 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a North Philadelphia shooting that killed a man.
It happened just before 11:00 p.m. Saturday in the 1800 block of North 20th Street.
Police say a 30-year-old man was shot multiple times.
He was taken to Temple University Hospital where later died.
No arrests have been made.
pennsylvania, north philadelphia, shooting, crime
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today 8 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police seek missing woman; baby found 7 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera 53 min ago
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 25 min ago
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Penn Medical School sued over researcher's death
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- DA: Woman gambled away stepson's inheritance
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
53 min ago
- Drug dealers targeted in Collingdale sweep
29 min ago
- Philadelphia police officer's stolen SUV...
17 min ago