Police investigate death of Wissinoming woman
WISSINOMING - February 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating the death of a woman in Wissinoming.
Police were called to around 4:00 p.m. to the 5900 block of Torresdale Avenue.
Officials say a 49-year-woman was rushed to Aria Hospital Frankford Division where she was pronounced dead.
Although there were no obvious signs of trauma, police are labeling the death suspicious.
Police say the woman was involved in an argument with her husband prior to passing out.
Homicide detectives took the husband into custody for questioning.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, tacony, crime
- Snow today, heavy at times 31 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm 45 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Video: David Henry on snow at Rittenhouse Sq. 40 min ago
- Video: Nora Muchanic on snow in Trenton 49 min ago
- Video: John Rawlins on snow in Norristown
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded
- Heavy flames damage Southwest Philadelphia house
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Snow today, heavy at times
31 min ago
- David Henry on snow at Rittenhouse Sq.
40 min ago
- Nora Muchanic on snow in Trenton
49 min ago