Bullet hits Del. home, misses teen
DOVER, Del. (AP) - March 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Dover police say no one was hit when a shot was fired into a home, but a teen was nearby.
Officers called to the home on North Bradford Street on Friday night learned that there had been an argument outside about a half hour before the shooting.
A 14-year-old boy told police he was standing near a window on the second floor when he saw a laser illuminate his clothing. He moved away and then heard a gunshot that went through the window and penetrated several walls in the house. No one was hurt.
delaware, dover, shooting, crime
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser 1 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show