Bullet hits Del. home, misses teen
DOVER, Del. (AP) - March 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Dover police say no one was hit when a shot was fired into a home, but a teen was nearby.
Officers called to the home on North Bradford Street on Friday night learned that there had been an argument outside about a half hour before the shooting.
A 14-year-old boy told police he was standing near a window on the second floor when he saw a laser illuminate his clothing. He moved away and then heard a gunshot that went through the window and penetrated several walls in the house. No one was hurt.
delaware, dover, shooting, crime
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95 46 min ago
- Wet to Wintry 25 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 41 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Obama mourns death of icon Nelson Mandela 13 min ago
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera 37 min ago
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school