Woman gets 7 years for deadly Cherry Hill hit-and-run
CHERRY HILL, N.J. - January 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- A hit-and-run driver who killed a woman on a southern New Jersey highway last year and seriously injured her fiancée has been sentenced to seven years in prison.
Twenty-five-year-old Elisha Pollosco of Berlin pleaded guilty in January to knowingly leaving the scene of an accident resulting in death. She also received a four-year sentence for violating probation, and the two terms imposed Friday will be served concurrently.
Pollosco was driving a car that struck 25-year-old Binh Tsan of Runnemede and Tsan's fiance as they tried to cross Route 70 in Cherry Hill in September. Tsan died three days later.
Pollosco drove off after the accident and later parked her car in the garage at her sister's home. Pollosco also tried to disguise the vehicle, but was arrested eight days later.
new jersey, camden county, hit and run, cherry hill, crime
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest 21 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 42 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 44 min ago
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion 24 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy 54 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 47 min ago
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Warminster 34 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 53 min ago
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed 55 min ago
- Video: Pa. contender in Sriracha search for new home 14 min ago
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
21 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough...
12 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
42 min ago