Jury deliberates in murder of Bucks County musician Danny DeGennaro
DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - May 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- The fate of one of the men accused in the murder of a popular Bucks County musician is now in the hands of a jury.
The jurors are considering the case against 20-year-old Jermaine Jackson.
Prosecutors say Jackson, along with four other men, conspired to rob Danny DeGennaro at his Levittown, Pa. home back in December 2011.
But a fight broke out and DeGennaro was shot and killed.
Prosecutors say Jackson was not the one who pulled the trigger.
But they believe he did plan the robbery.
DeGennaro was a popular local musician who played with Bo Diddley and Billy Squier, among others.
He was also known for holding small concerts to raise money for local causes.
A Facebook page entitled "Levittown Vows Justice" was created in DeGennaro's honor.
body found, bucks county, pennsylvania, crime
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ