Jury deliberates in murder of Bucks County musician Danny DeGennaro
DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - May 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- The fate of one of the men accused in the murder of a popular Bucks County musician is now in the hands of a jury.
The jurors are considering the case against 20-year-old Jermaine Jackson.
Prosecutors say Jackson, along with four other men, conspired to rob Danny DeGennaro at his Levittown, Pa. home back in December 2011.
But a fight broke out and DeGennaro was shot and killed.
Prosecutors say Jackson was not the one who pulled the trigger.
But they believe he did plan the robbery.
DeGennaro was a popular local musician who played with Bo Diddley and Billy Squier, among others.
He was also known for holding small concerts to raise money for local causes.
A Facebook page entitled "Levittown Vows Justice" was created in DeGennaro's honor.
body found, bucks county, pennsylvania, crime
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd 48 min ago
- Easter Sunshine Sunday 28 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard 34 min ago
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst 48 min ago
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus 48 min ago
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off 48 min ago
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder 31 min ago
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry 47 min ago
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire 48 min ago
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
48 min ago
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search...
48 min ago
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean...
47 min ago
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
28 min ago