Big Bucks for Bjork's Swan Dress
September 26, 2005 -- Bjork's swan dress has sold for $9,500.
The dress was auctioned through eBay to benefit the international aid agency Oxfam.
As sharp-eyed Bjork fans noted, it's not the one she wore to the Oscars in 2001.
It's a copy that was created for her Vespertine tour in 2001 and is described as "a superior pearled version."
(Copyright 2005 by the Associated Press. All rights reserved.)
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 55 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
11 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
55 min ago