Big Bucks for Bjork's Swan Dress
September 26, 2005 -- Bjork's swan dress has sold for $9,500.
The dress was auctioned through eBay to benefit the international aid agency Oxfam.
As sharp-eyed Bjork fans noted, it's not the one she wore to the Oscars in 2001.
It's a copy that was created for her Vespertine tour in 2001 and is described as "a superior pearled version."
(Copyright 2005 by the Associated Press. All rights reserved.)
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish