Big Bucks for Bjork's Swan Dress
September 26, 2005 -- Bjork's swan dress has sold for $9,500.
The dress was auctioned through eBay to benefit the international aid agency Oxfam.
As sharp-eyed Bjork fans noted, it's not the one she wore to the Oscars in 2001.
It's a copy that was created for her Vespertine tour in 2001 and is described as "a superior pearled version."
(Copyright 2005 by the Associated Press. All rights reserved.)
- Woman crashes into tractor trailer in Mayfair 4 min ago
- Police search for gunman in bar shooting 13 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co. 1 min ago
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Dozens charged in alleged slip and fall scheme
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
- Philadelphia Eagles 2014 game schedule
- Police search for gunman in bar shooting
13 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos