Faith Hill Reaction Makes Headlines
November 7, 2006 (WPVI) -- Media reports are centering on the reaction of Faith Hill, caught on camera after she did not win the Female Vocalist of the Year award during Monday night's Country Music Association awards.
The singer, who was shown in a small box, was on screen next to video of the other nominees for the award. The awards ceremony was broadcast Monday night on 6abc.
When the name of Carrie Underwood was announced, Hill seemed to pose for the camera and then pause for a second before apparently yelling "What?" and walking out of the frame.
The scene is being replayed on various sites online.
Hill's management company says Hill was just joking and that she did not know she was on camera. They also added that she would never disrespect another performer.
(Copyright 2006 by 6abc and Action News. All rights reserved.)
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police