Comedian Katt Williams Sentenced
LOS ANGELES (AP) -December 14, 2006 -- Katt Williams has been sentenced to three years' probation after pleading no contest to a misdemeanor count of carrying a concealed firearm.
A judge also ordered Williams to pay restitution and gave him credit for the three days he spent in jail, Jane Robison, a district attorney spokeswoman, said Wednesday.
He was arrested Nov. 6 at Los Angeles International Airport after a gun was found in his briefcase.
The 35-year-old comedian, whose full name is Micah S. Katt Williams, was booked and then allowed to travel to Atlanta, where he hosted the BET Hip Hop Awards.
Williams appeared as Money Mike in the 2002 movie "Friday After Next."
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 55 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 47 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 11 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
11 min ago