Tuned In to Pepper's Ghost
Pepper's Ghost is a Philly based rock band with most of its members growing up right in Delaware County. The band consists of Anthony Montesano, Michael Montesano, Robbie Bennett, David Hartley, and Zil.
Most of the bands early sound was heavily influenced by 60's music, as can be heard on their first LP "Opening Night," which was recorded live at the Trocadero Theatre. Since then Pepper's Ghost's music evolved, taking on more of a rock edge which gave them the opportunity to play with such bands as the Kings of Leon, Def Leppard, Gavin Degraw and Click Five.
Pepper's Ghost has played in many venues through out Philadelphia and across the country. They are planning a major tour this Spring on the strength of their latest release, "The Vet EP". If you get an opportunity to catch them in concert, do so. They put on an energetic live performance that should not be missed.
Tuned In caught up with them as they played to a standing room only crowd at the World Café Live.
And now YOU are tuned into Pepper's Ghost...
On the Net:
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run