Larry David And Wife Separate After 14 Years Of Marriage
NEW YORK (AP) - June 5, 2007 -- The enthusiasm is gone: Larry David and his activist wife, Laurie, have separated after 14 years of marriage.
The split was "very amicable and ... they're going to continue to raise their two (daughters) together as friends," spokeswoman Heather Lylis said Tuesday.
No further details were provided.
David, 59, is the star and creator of the HBO hit comedy "Curb Your Enthusiasm," which chronicles the always strange daily doings of its curmudgeonly centerpiece. The TV Larry David's much put-upon wife is played by Cheryl Hines.
David also co-created the NBC classic "Seinfeld."
Laurie David produced "An Inconvenient Truth," the global-warming movie that won the Oscar for best documentary. In April, she accompanied singer Sheryl Crow on a college tour to raise awareness about climate change.
(Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co. 54 min ago
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault 57 min ago
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery 56 min ago
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load