Nicole Richie is hospitalized for pneumonia
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - November 19, 2009 -- Her representative says she's doing well.
Publicist Nicole Perna said Wednesday 28-year-old Nicole Richie checked herself into Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Richie was in a Los Angeles courtroom earlier this week after asking for a restraining order against two celebrity photographers.
A judge granted that request.
Richie costarred with Paris Hilton on the television show "The Simple Life" and is the daughter of singer Lionel Richie.
She has since become a fashion and jewelry designer and occasional actress.
Richie gave birth to a son, Sparrow James Midnight Madden, in September.
She and her partner, rocker Joel Madden, have a daughter, Harlow, who turns 2 in January.
paris hilton, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler! 12 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and Cooler!
12 min ago