Lost announces new day and time
LOS ANGELES (AP) - November 19, 2009 -- ABC says the final season of "Lost" will begin in February with a night devoted to the drama.
An hourlong special recounting the story line so far will air at 8 p.m. EST Tuesday, Feb. 2, followed by the two-hour season premiere.
"Lost" will move to its regular 9-10 p.m. EST time slot beginning the following week, on Feb. 9, the network said Thursday.
The series about an airplane crash on a mysterious island and its aftermath is ending after six seasons. The stars of "Lost" include Matthew Fox and Evangeline Lilly.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 38 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 50 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike 18 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 48 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 46 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 51 min ago
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber