Palin's book tour to include stop at Fort Hood
FORT HOOD, Texas (AP) - November 20, 2009 -- Sarah Palin's tour to promote her new memoir will include a stop at Fort Hood to benefit the victims of the shooting rampage and their families.
An updated schedule for the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee and former Alaska governor includes a Dec. 4 visit to the sprawling Texas post where an Army psychiatrist is accused of killing 13 people and wounding more than 30.
The gunman, who faces murder charges, was shot by civilian police.
Palin, on her blog for the "Going Rogue" book tour, says she's "especially looking forward to meeting our brave men and women in uniform at Fort Hood."
Palin says she will donate royalties from book sales during her stop at Fort Hood to the victims and their families.
sarah palin, writers, primetime, fort hood shootings, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage 24 min ago
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ