Dancing with the Stars - Who will be Champion?
HOLLYWOOD - November 23, 2009 -- We are entering the finals of Dancing with the Stars. Check out photos of all of the finalists: Mya, Kelly Osbourne and Donny Osmond!
Tonight, the last dance, and chance to make an impact with the judges and the viewers at home.
Mya, Kelly Osbourne and Donny Osmond can make or break their chances of winning.
Check out photos of all the finalists:
For the competition in the finale, each couple will perform three dances: a ballroom or Latin they haven't done Yet, a freestyle dance, and a group dance that's being called "The Mega-Mix."
Whitney Houston performs on Tuesday night's finale when the results will be announced and the new champion crowned. But tonight, it's the beginning of the end, starting at 8 o'clock on 6abc.
dancing with the stars, donny osmond, kelly osbourne, mya, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility 36 min ago
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia