Donny Osmond's 'Stars' partner goes to Broadway
NEW YORK (AP) - November 26, 2009 -- Donny Osmond's professional dancing partner already has her next gig lined up - Broadway.
Kym Johnson will make her Broadway debut Friday in "Burn the Floor," the hot-blooded ballroom dance show at the Longacre Theatre. She will be partnered with Maksim Chmerkovskiy , another alum of "Stars." He opened "Burn the Floor" on Broadway in August.
Johnson will be on Broadway through Jan. 10. She did the original workshop of "Burn the Floor" in London in 1998 and later toured around the world with the production.
donny osmond, dancing with the stars, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Snow today, heavy at times 44 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm 19 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Video: David Henry on snow at Rittenhouse Sq.
- Video: John Rawlins on snow in E. Norriton 26 min ago
- Video: Nora Muchanic on snow in Trenton
- Video: Katherine Scott on snow in Delaware 39 min ago
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Snow today, heavy at times
44 min ago
- John Rawlins on snow in E. Norriton
26 min ago