Donny Osmond's 'Stars' partner goes to Broadway
NEW YORK (AP) - November 26, 2009 -- Donny Osmond's professional dancing partner already has her next gig lined up - Broadway.
Kym Johnson will make her Broadway debut Friday in "Burn the Floor," the hot-blooded ballroom dance show at the Longacre Theatre. She will be partnered with Maksim Chmerkovskiy , another alum of "Stars." He opened "Burn the Floor" on Broadway in August.
Johnson will be on Broadway through Jan. 10. She did the original workshop of "Burn the Floor" in London in 1998 and later toured around the world with the production.
donny osmond, dancing with the stars, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders 16 min ago
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed 16 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply