Hasselhoff ex-wife arrested in LA on DUI charge
LOS ANGELES (AP) - November 30, 2009 -- David Hasselhoff's ex-wife has been arrested on suspicion of drunken driving in Los Angeles.
The California Highway Patrol said Sunday that Pamela Bach was pulled over Saturday night just south of U.S. 101 on Laurel Canyon Boulevard. She was booked at the LAPD's Van Nuys jail and released.
The patrol says Bach showed blood alcohol levels of .14 and .13 on a breathalyzer test. California's legal limit is .08.
Bach was charged with misdemeanor hit-and-run in 2007, but the charges were dropped when she agreed to pay minor damages to the woman whose car she hit. She pleaded no contest to a drunken driving charge in August and was placed on three years of informal probation, court records show.
She was also ordered to go to a treatment program and not drive with any measurable amount of alcohol in her blood.
A phone message left for Bach's attorney, Ronald D. Hedding, was not immediately returned Monday. She is scheduled to appear in court on Dec. 24.
Bach was married to Hasselhoff for 16 years until he filed for divorce in 2006. She appeared as a cafe owner in several episodes of Hasselhoff's series, "Baywatch."
david hasselhoff, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 48 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
48 min ago