Judge keeps ban on release of Jennifer Lopez video
LOS ANGELES (AP) - December 1, 2009 -- A judge is keeping a ban in place to prevent the release of home videos featuring Jennifer Lopez that her ex-husband and his manager have sought to distribute .
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge James C. Chalfant said he will issue a preliminary injunction Tuesday against Lopez's ex-husband Ojani Noa and manager Ed Meyer.
Lopez sued the pair for $10 million last month, claiming Noa was trying to violate the terms of the couple's divorce and a confidentiality agreement by releasing 11 hours of footage.
Chalfant previously issued a temporary restraining order. The injunction to be issued Tuesday will remain in effect until the case is resolved.
Lopez wed Noa in 1997, but their marriage lasted just 11 months. An attorney for the singer-actress says the footage doesn't contain sexual situations.
jennifer lopez, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 26 min ago
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 48 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 18 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton 45 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls 9 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
26 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
18 min ago