Victoria's Secret model chosen from online vote
NEW YORK (AP) - December 2, 2009 -- A new Victoria's Secret "angel" is getting her wings after an online vote.
Kylie Bisutti of Simi Valley, California, was the winner of a reality show-style contest to choose a model for the lingerie runway show's CBS broadcast on Tuesday.
The 19-year-old beat out another finalist from California, Jamie Lee Darley.
Ten finalists were picked from four national casting calls and whittled down to two through online votes. Both finalists walked the runway when the show was taped, but only one appeared in the Tuesday broadcast: Bisutti.
Bisutti is a newlywed who said her mother-in-law encouraged her to audition.
victoria's secret, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates 9 min ago
- Temps Soar