Candy Spelling: Happily back in touch with Tori
LOS ANGELES (AP) - December 4, 2009 -- Candy Spelling says she's back in touch with daughter Tori and putting reports of their estrangement behind her.
Spelling said Wednesday that she and Tori have been communicating and have finally taken their relationship to a place she's happy with and which is private. She has spent time with Tori's two children, including a first-time visit with toddler Stella.
Candy Spelling, a panelist on the E! reality series "Bank of Hollywood" debuting Dec. 14, said she's not trying to compete with Tori's reality resume. The former "Beverly Hills 90210" star appeared in "So noTORIous" and a series with husband Dean McDermott.
Candy Spelling called her daughter an "incredible all-around actress" who shines in both comedy and drama.
candy spelling, tori spelling, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway 3 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 36 min ago
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 3 min ago
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport