Candy Spelling: Happily back in touch with Tori
LOS ANGELES (AP) - December 4, 2009 -- Candy Spelling says she's back in touch with daughter Tori and putting reports of their estrangement behind her.
Spelling said Wednesday that she and Tori have been communicating and have finally taken their relationship to a place she's happy with and which is private. She has spent time with Tori's two children, including a first-time visit with toddler Stella.
Candy Spelling, a panelist on the E! reality series "Bank of Hollywood" debuting Dec. 14, said she's not trying to compete with Tori's reality resume. The former "Beverly Hills 90210" star appeared in "So noTORIous" and a series with husband Dean McDermott.
Candy Spelling called her daughter an "incredible all-around actress" who shines in both comedy and drama.
candy spelling, tori spelling, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA announces strike contingency plan 10 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police