Candy Spelling: Happily back in touch with Tori
LOS ANGELES (AP) - December 4, 2009 -- Candy Spelling says she's back in touch with daughter Tori and putting reports of their estrangement behind her.
Spelling said Wednesday that she and Tori have been communicating and have finally taken their relationship to a place she's happy with and which is private. She has spent time with Tori's two children, including a first-time visit with toddler Stella.
Candy Spelling, a panelist on the E! reality series "Bank of Hollywood" debuting Dec. 14, said she's not trying to compete with Tori's reality resume. The former "Beverly Hills 90210" star appeared in "So noTORIous" and a series with husband Dean McDermott.
Candy Spelling called her daughter an "incredible all-around actress" who shines in both comedy and drama.
candy spelling, tori spelling, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Firefighters rescue 3 children from Southwest Philadelphia house fire
- Windy And Cool 34 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- North Philadephia man arrested for firing shots at police 47 min ago
- Fire forces evacuation of North Philadelphia high-rise 31 min ago
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- No quick fix for downed bridge on holiday weekend 9 min ago
- Windy And Cool
34 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos