Candy Spelling: Happily back in touch with Tori
LOS ANGELES (AP) - December 4, 2009 -- Candy Spelling says she's back in touch with daughter Tori and putting reports of their estrangement behind her.
Spelling said Wednesday that she and Tori have been communicating and have finally taken their relationship to a place she's happy with and which is private. She has spent time with Tori's two children, including a first-time visit with toddler Stella.
Candy Spelling, a panelist on the E! reality series "Bank of Hollywood" debuting Dec. 14, said she's not trying to compete with Tori's reality resume. The former "Beverly Hills 90210" star appeared in "So noTORIous" and a series with husband Dean McDermott.
Candy Spelling called her daughter an "incredible all-around actress" who shines in both comedy and drama.
candy spelling, tori spelling, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 29 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 26 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apartments
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ 33 min ago
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Rare fish found off Delaware River
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
26 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
29 min ago
- Pranksters fake kidnapping of little boy
24 min ago