Queen Elizabeth II meets rock royalty.
LONDON, ENGLAND - December 9, 2009 -- Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus were among the performers.
Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus seemed to be in a battle over who could do the most to shock the queen.
They were among the performers at the Royal Variety Show in Blackpool, England.
Lady Gaga wore a red latex outfit with a 20-foot train.
She played her song "Speechless" on a piano that looked like it was out of a Dali painting that had legs 30 feet tall.
Cyrus wore the shortest of hot pants for her performance.
When it came time to meet the queen, she changed into an extremely low-cut gown showing off plenty of cleavage.
lady gaga, miley cyrus, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar 13 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote 48 min ago
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen 13 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
13 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
13 min ago