'N Sync's 'No Strings' decade's most popular album
NEW YORK (AP) - December 11, 2009 -- The top album of the decade came from an act that's not even around anymore - 'N Sync.
Billboard magazine says the boy band led by Justin Timberlake had the decade's best-selling album with "No Strings Attached," which sold more than 10 million copies.
The most popular song of the decade was Mariah Carey's ballad "We Belong Together."
Eminem was named the top artist of the decade, while Nickelback was named top group.
For 2009, Taylor Swift had the best-selling album with "Fearless," while the Black Eyed Peas' "Boom Boom Pow" was top song.
Billboard released those chart-toppers plus others for the decade and 2009 on its Web site on Friday.
justin timberlake, n sync, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 19 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens 5 min ago
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 4 min ago
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 12 min ago
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
9 min ago
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
19 min ago
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
5 min ago